Our mobile crisis services are
currently expanding into all areas of West Yavapai County, and we are seeking
qualified, motivated individuals to join our team on a full time basis. Serving
communities in Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley and outlying areas of
Yavapai County, our crisis response specialists accept direct calls from first
responders, Crisis Response Network (CRN), community members and other agencies
to provide immediate, clinically appropriate responses to individuals
experiencing mental health crises. Responsibilities:
- Field referral calls from community providers seeking
crisis assistance. Determine appropriate response to individuals in
crisis, whether in person, by phone, or referral. Coordinate care with law
enforcement, fire departments, local hospitals, and other referring
- Provide crisis intervention by utilizing de-escalation
techniques, risk assessment, and immediate support to individuals in order
to resolve crises in the community and facilitate adaptive functioning.
- Determine appropriate disposition plans with crisis
administration in order to accommodate individuals' needs. This includes
creating safety plans, coordinating care with outpatient service
providers, conducting wellness checks, coordinating inpatient psychiatric
hospitalization referrals and facilitating Title 36 process.
- Complete all required documentation of crisis episodes
in an EHR (electronic health record) system.
Compassionate candidates who are at
least 21 years of age with one or more of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in behavioral health or related field
plus at least 1 year experience in related behavioral health role; or
- Associate's Degree in behavioral health or related
field plus at least 2 years' experience in related behavioral health role;
- High School diploma or equivalent and at least 4
years' experience in related behavioral health role.
- Candidates that can maintain
composure amidst situations involving mental health crises.
- Candidates that can work in a
fast-moving environment who can multi-task, improvise, and adapt to
unpredictable situations while demonstrating compassionate, clinically
- ? Candidates with experience using a EHR
(electronic health record) system
- ? Candidates in remote areas (Seligman, Bagdad,
Black Canyon City, etc.) are highly encouraged to apply!
In addition to competitive
compensation, full time employees qualify for:
Medical, dental, vision and life
Generous PTO accrual
9 paid holidays
We hope you will consider a career
at Spectrum where we believe in "Compassionate Care, For Mind, For Body,
For All of You!"