Are you inspired to help others and be on the innovative side of healthcare?
If so, you should consider a career with us!
Spectrum Healthcare Group is a truly integrated care facility with a simple mission that sums up what drives us: Compassionate Care for Mind, for Body, for all of YOU! This rings true for our clients as well as our employees.
We have been providing high quality whole healthcare throughout Yavapai County for more than 65 years. Spectrum Healthcare has expanded to Maricopa County, Tucson and Yuma, and anticipates continued growth throughout Arizona. Whether it is primary care, behavioral health, psychiatry, or pediatric care, we stretch the boundaries of traditional healthcare by striving to meet the needs of our clients anyway and anywhere possible.
Join a Team That Will Invest in You … While You Make a Difference in the Lives of Others!
Spectrum is proud to offer an open-door and transparent work environment. We expect a lot, but we also offer a lot, including flexible work schedules to encourage a strong work-life balance. Our employees receive competitive salaries and an excellent full-time benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, Vison Insurance and EAP
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Sick/Vacation Bank, Catastrophic Leave, 9 Holidays and a Floating Holiday
- 401(k) with a generous company contribution
- Company Provided Life/AD&D and Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Company paid membership to Planet Fitness
- Supplemental Voluntary Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Many more benefits and exciting things at Spectrum…
The LCSW Therapist for Child & Adult Behavioral Health Services performs a wide variety of clinical care activities. The LCSW Therapist for Child & Adult Behavioral Health Services conducts diagnostic evaluations to assess and assign clients to appropriate levels of care and conducts individual, family, and group services, as needed. Develops and implements treatment plans, provides case management services, and performs coordination of clinical care activities. The LCSW Therapist for Child & Adult Behavioral Health Services provides clinically appropriate risk assessment and crisis intervention services. Assigned with responsibility to maintain high utilization of time in direct service (DS). Participates in performance improvement activities.
The LCSW Therapist for Child & Adult Behavioral Health Services position is a full-time, exempt, salary position working Monday through Friday business hours (some flexibility may be offered) and is located in the Greater Phoenix Area. This is a community-based position where services are conducted primarily in client homes based on our Anywhere Care model. Company vehicles and or mileage reimbursement will be provided.
- Master Degree in a behavioral health field
- Licensure by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Examiners as an LCSW is required
- Willingness to meet client needs outside the box drawing on skills of being flexible and mobile.
- Comfort with traveling to home and community-based care.
- Ability to maintains established agency policies and procedures, confidentiality standards, performance improvement initiatives, safety, environment of care, productivity standards, management of information, and infection control standards.
- Excellent customer service skills at all times.
- Ability to comply with federal and state law, accrediting and licensing agencies at all times, to include but not limited to, Joint Commission and federal compliance regulations.
- Ability to complete diagnostic assessments that take into account factors such as age, developmental or acquired disabilities, religion and spiritual orientation, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, indigenous heritage, national origin, and gender, in compliance with documentation guidelines.
- Ability to complete and implement treatment plan and treatment plan updates in compliance with documentation guidelines.
- Ability to assume overall responsibility for coordinating client care while in service programs.
- Ability to provide clinically appropriate case management activities.
- Ability to provide and documents individual, family, and group therapy, as assigned.
- Ability to monitors client attendance and length of time in services; coordinate a discharge plan and recommendations for further treatment, as appropriate.
- Ability to initiate and facilitate crisis prevention and intervention; providing emergency crisis services as needed and assigned.
- Ability to complies with federal, state, RBHA, and payer standards and guidelines.
- Ability to maintains clinical productivity as required by position.
- Keeps informed of current literature and evidence-based practices in behavioral health field related to populations served and modalities used.
- Ability to conduct self in professional manner at all times; be cooperative and flexible with team members and management; adhere to ethical professional standards.
- Ability to performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Have or ability to obtain a Level I Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- AZ driver's license required and maintain and acceptable driving record.
- Must maintain approved CPR/First Aid certification.
- Successfully pass background check.
- 2 or more years of full-time, post-Master's, supervised experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule a plus - schedules vary.
- CPI Training a plus.
We hope you will consider a career with us at Spectrum Healthcare!
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, patients, volunteers, and vendors. Spectrum Healthcare is also a drug- and tobacco-free environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their position.